Data traffic and usage on operator networks in India have grown manyfold over the past few years. The introduction of high speed 4G services at affordable tariffs and the increased availability of low-cost smart phones are the key factors driving the data demand. The increase in mobile data traffic, which is driven by the rapid adoption of smart phones, has pushed telecom operators to provide superior quality network to their end users. Such high dependence on the usage of mobile data has effectively driven the installation of small cells to reduce the bottle-necks in the available spectrum. Small Cells and Heterogeneous Network (HetNet), will address both short term and long term challenges. In short term challenges, the main focus of the service provider is on reducing the overall cost of operations and increasing revenue margins, while in long term challenges, the focus is on enhancing the network quality and creating a loyal consumer base.
In order to highlight major challenges on deploying Hetnet & Small Cells in India - We are pleased to announce our return in 2018 for the 3rd consecutive year of organizing India's only Hetnet & Small Cells Congress tilled as HetNet & Small Cells India Congress 2018, and will schedule on 29th August 2018 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
It is anticipated that Small Cells deployment in India is huge and it is also expected that India will surpass global figure significantly. In India, Annual growth rate of new Small Cells deployment till 2022 will be 33% in enterprise environments and 90% in outdoor urban. To cope with growing capacity and coverage requirements, telecoms Operators are significantly increasing their investments in a variety of Hetnet & Small Cells Networks.
HetNet & Small Cells Congress 2018 will focus on the current scenario of HetNet & Small Cells deployment in India and future direction of its adoption in Indian Telecom industry. The summit also will bring together industry top leaders under one platform to discuss the key importance of HetNet & Small Cell Networks and roadmap for cost-effectively optimization in India.
The summit is likely to cover following points
- Planning & Optimization of HetNet & Small Cells networks deployment in India
- What are backhaul solutions to enable Small Cells deployment?
- How to enable outdoor HetNet networks
- HetNet & Small Cells networks for 4G & beyond
- How Small Cell & HetNet will bring new revolution in Indian telecom
- What are key challenges & proposed solutions
- Focus on business models surrounding HetNet & Small Cells network in India
- Monetizing Small Cell & HetNet network investment in India
- How to ensure profit while HetNet & Small Cells networks deployment