About The Event
It gives us great pleasure to share that
5G India Congress is most renowned & successful platform for 5G leaders
to come together and share updates, challenges, & roadmap for the future
of 5G technology in India.
I’m delighted to share that 5G India Congress will schedule to its 4th Edition on 15th July 2021. Due to COVID 19 pandemic this event will happen on Virtual platform, bringing together all stakeholders to discuss/share their plans for 5G in India.
The event will bring together leading telecom operators, Equipment vendors, OEM’s, OTT players, IOT players, & specialists to create a successful business models for 5G in the country.
India is at the cusp of a digital revolution powered by increasing broadband and internet penetration, exponential data uptake, the Government’s focus on digitalization and increasing trend of technology adoption across industries. This revolution is likely to generate new growth avenues, boost industrial productivity and has the potential to transform the socio-economic fabric of the country. In addition to 5G, it is expected that 5G will provide beyond the traditional voice and data through enabling technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Augemented Reality / Virtual Reality (AR/ VR) etc.
5G will help to achieve India’s digital economy to USD 1 Trillion by the year 2025 driven by increased proliferation of smart phones, increased internet penetration, growth of mobile broadband, growth of data and social media.
The event would be focuses on:
- Current telecom ecosystem and preparedness to embrace 5G
- Impact of 5G on various telecom industry stakeholders as well as potential and relevance of 5G across industry verticals
- Is Spectrum is the current priority for telecom operators?
- Backhaul requirements to cater 5G networks
- Key business models and intermediaries that could evolve in lieu of 5G
- Discussion on to ensure 5G commercial launch in India in line with global launch
- How NFV is the top priority in terms of technologies for 5G development in India
- Do we really need 5G - Keeping in view operators financial heath in India?
Panel Discussion on
5 G in India – A Look Back on the preparation & Challenges Ahead
Session – 1 (Panel Discussion + Presentation)
Are we ready for 5G? The 5G realization beyond First Deployment
- Learn Lesson from Past Deployments
- What are the market demands that will unlock the 5G Commercially Launch
- Examine the Real Fact before getting Ready to Launch a truly 5G Network
- Rethinking your Network Architecture for 5G Launch
- Will 5G strength Telco’s portfolio
- Understand the result of 5G Trails
- Designing & Planning for 5G with Propagation Model
- Examine applications for 5G network design
Session – 2 (Panel Discussion + Presentation)
5G – Virtualization to Maximize Efficiency & Agility
- Successful 5G Strategy, Use cases & business models
- Understand the Network Deployment Approach
- Example of various architecture & innovations
- Enable diversified 5G Services with 5G Core
- Designing & implementing high performance networks for the Industry
Closing Remarks & Thank You Note
Chief Technology Officer
Director & CEO
Managing Director, Business Lead - Comms & Media
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Managing Director, Telecom Network Services,
EVP & Chief Architect – Network
Chief Regulatory & Corporate Affairs Officer
Sr. VP and Leader-Technology & Automation
Managing Director – SP
Director – Systems Engineering
Sr. VP – Networks
Vice President – Research
Counrty Director - India & SAARC
Register as a Delegate
Check our gallery from the previous 5G event
- More than
500+ Business delegates are expected virtually.
The delegates from comprise from: Telecom Service Providers – Senior Technology & Planning Managers from Telecom Operators, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, COOs, Chief Technologists from competitive carriers, VPs – (Business Strategy, IT, Network, Technology, Network Planning and Management) Directors, Head of Strategic Planning, Head of Customer, Handset Manufacturers, Telecom equipment & infrastructure vendor, Mobile Internet Device Manufacturers, Associations & Regulators,
- Why should
be a Sponsor?
Being a Sponsor at this event – It will offer you world best platform to meet the 5G leaders’ face to face under one roof. 5G India Congress 2021 will boost your brand as market leader in front of the top leaders who are involved in making these regions 5G enabled.
Top 5 Reasons why you should sponsor 5G India Congress 2021:
1- Increase Brand Visibility as leader among to Compotators
2- Lead Generation Opportunity
3- Boost Sales by showcasing your latest Products & Solutions on 5G
4- Getting a Good ROI
5- Put the best face forward to meet your customers in Indian marketplace
Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd.
A-186, Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar -1
New Delhi 110 024 (India)
Telephone : +91 11 41048613
Marketing Alliance & Delegation
Mobile: +91 09811197966
For Sponsorship & Exhibition
Mobile: +91 09818271445