We at Nexgen Conferences, take this initiatives to create an industry platform in Bangladesh to invite all stakeholder together at a single platform to discuss the important steps to be taken by Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Bangladesh along with CXO’s of Bangladesh telecom operators and world leading solutions providers to enable to vision of Digital Bangladesh.
We take this precious opportunity to invite you to participate at Inaugural Edition of Bangladesh Mobile Congress 2020, schedule to be held on 22nd April 2020 at The Westin – Dhaka.
Bangladesh has the lowest internet penetration level in Asia region and coverage of network still remains a barrier to access particular in rural areas. The slow transition of mobile broadband technologies in Bangladesh is also part of a matter that 4G/LTE spectrum auction took place very late in the country which is why the country remains the last in terms of mobile broadband penetration in South Asia.
The First edition of Bangladesh Mobile Congress 2022 will cover all important aspects by the leaders who will drive this country to digital transformation. Industry thought leaders will present their views on the current trends and future outlook for the telecom industry in Bangladesh. The Conference sessions will be mainly focused on the future technologies which will relevant to Bangladesh with other South Asian countries like India, China, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia.
The conference will provide attendees an opportunity to learn key protection techniques for optical mesh networks as well as best practices in deploying transport networks.
The Congress will address the followings:
- Roadmap towards rolling out 5G Networks in the Bangladesh
- Infrastructure - The availability of high-performance mobile internet network coverage
- Is Bangladesh ready for 5G
- Examine the current status & early trails on 5G
- Challenges & future direction for Telecom Operators to launch 5G Networks by 2021
- Affordability - The availability of mobile services and devices at price points that reflect the level of income across a national population
- Content - The availability of online content and services that are accessible and relevant to the local population.